Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY - Rolling Crate Coffee Table

Sue from 129 Twig & Vine created a fun little DIY on her blog recently transforming an old milk crate into a unique coffee table.  It's perfect for storing magazines and other things you don't want in plain sight but are not yet ready to part with. 
I happen to have 'borrowed' two very similar crates from my in-laws garage so all I would need is some cool industrial looking caster wheels. Now if only I could channel my DIY inspiration into action I would maybe get some of these cool ideas I've been posting here actually done.


Via Poppytalk.

3 comments:

  1. got casters too!

    Gm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have just about everything in that garage!

    X Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome idea! It looks really great.

    ReplyDelete